Where Do I Go from Here?
Who am I in Christ?
Who am I in Christ? I spent many years trying to figure this out.
Forgiveness was a big lesson for me but to find out what Christ said
about me gave me so much security. I was raised in a family that was
so emotionally distant and I didn’t know what to expect. I was a people
pleaser which in my head was what will people think of me. I had to get
to a place that Jesus was the only person that mattered. So when I
study out what the Lord thinks of me all the stinken thinken was
quieted and who I was in Christ rose to the top. So take some time
and look over the scriptures and ponder what Jesus thinks of you.
|1. You have a peace in your heart now.
2. You have found some relief from your post abortion
3. You can accept responsibility with your part of the
4. You have forgiven the people God brought to your
mind and you feel no anger toward them.
5. You have accepted God’s forgiveness for you.
6. Trust God with your aborted baby and let go of the past.